B. We collect with your consent, personal data, such as the following:
– Personal Information (Name, Contact number, Email Address)
C. We collect your personal data for the purpose of increasing the efficiency of our services. We may be able to serve you at the quickest possible time by reducing manual business processes.
D. We do not share your personal information and are only shared within authorized personnel within our organization.
E. We are also committed to ensure the security of your personal data in both digital and manual form. We employ the best practices in safeguarding such information and our facilities are well organized to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
G. Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to the following:
– To be informed of the collection process and routing of your personal data;
– To object to the processing of your personal data;
– To suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system; and
– To complain due to such inaccuracies, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data.
– Transmissibility of your rights to your lawful heirs and assigns;
– To obtain a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format where your personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format.
H. For further inquiries you may email us at email@example.com